1) the registration process is running through a fixed obligatory steps, as follows:
2) Once the schedule is agreed upon, it is not permissible for the student to change such schedule of study , until the paid hours expires.
3) In case that the student wishes to change the agreed schedule after his/her paid hours expire, he or she shall return to the Center’s administration.
4) The new student has the right to request a free trial lesson before proceeding any payments .
5) All information registered by the students at the time of admission remain confidential and are not seen by anyone without the student’s approval .
6) Class time includes a break as follows (the break is counted from the study hours) :
1) The student shall be present at the scheduled classes times.
2) If the student cannot attend the class for any reason, he or she shall inform the administration at least one hours before the class via What’s app or phone.
3) If the student does not inform the Center within the mentioned time, he will be charged for that class.
4) Any delay from the student will be deducted from the class time.
5) If the student is late for the class, the teacher will wait for 30 minutes, then leave and the student will be charged for this class.
6) In case the teacher is absent for the class, the missed class will be rescheduled according to the student time availability.
7) If the teacher is late for the class for more than 10 minutes, the student has the right to leave and get this class rescheduled according to his available time.
8) If there is a problem with communication of the Center side, the center commits to compensate the student. If the problem from the student side, the missing time will be deducted from the class time.
1) The student has to pass two exams, one written and the second is oral .
2) Each level is 160 points divided as follows :
3) Students are required to have at least 100 points to move from level to the next level .
4) The exam time is at the end of the level but the student has the right to request postponing it for 3 days maximum for revision.
5) In the case that the student is not able to get the passing mark, he / she may request to redo the exam within one week for revision .
6) The student’s written exam will be sent by the teacher, and the student shall send it back to the teacher for correction in maximum 24 hours.
7) The written exam will be followed by an oral exam and a revision for the written exam in addition to explanation the student’s mistakes.
8) The written exam takes place outside the class time, but the oral exam is performed during the class time.
1) The course does not start unless the payment is proceeded.
2) All the time packages are a monthly packages.
3) The student’s hours balance is subject to the rules of validity as follows:
4) Validity of package: means that the paid hours in a certain package have validity duration, once it expires the purchased hours cannot be used. to avoid the negative impact of validity expiration before consuming the hours balance, it is highly recommended that the student do not cancel many lessons and proceed with payment for renewal of package, enough time before expiration of validity duration. the required advance notice for canceling the class on any day does not mean that this shall affect the validity or keep the validity for longer time.
The student will receive the following free of charge:
5) The student is entitled to full refund if the study has not begin.
6) In case of requesting a refund, the student will get 75% of his payment after deducting the hours that he already used as long as it`s not expired.
7) Activating payments takes normally 24 hours to be updated on our records, so please, make sure to process your payment no less than 24 hours before the desired class time.
8) Unless the payment has been renewed, the class will be paused as soon as the hours run out.
9) The student has the right to pause the class while keeping his/her credit of hours according to the following terms: