Online Study Policy:
- The student shall be entitled to request a trail free lesson.
- The study will start after payment of fees
- It is the responsibility of the student to have the sufficient means demanded for online learning .
- If there is a problem in connection from the side of the student he or she will still be charged but if from the side of the center, the center will compensate the student
- If the student fails to attend the lesson for any reason, he/she shall be compensated according to the following conditions:
- Apologies should not exceed twice a month. If more than twice, this shall be deducted from the student’s balance.
- Absence should be reported at least three hours before the lesson. If not reported, the absence time shall be deducted from the student’s balance.
- Any delay by the student than the agreed class time shall be deducted from the student’s balance.
- Any delay by the teacher shall be compensated in accordance with the conditions of the student.
- The teacher shall wait for the late student according to the following conditions:- The delay should not exceed 30 minutes.
– The student should inform the teacher of his/her delay two hours at least before the lesson.
- The lesson time shall include a break which is divided as follows:
- 15 minutes for the two-hour lesson.
- 10 minutes for an hour-and-a-half lesson.
No break for a lesson of less than one and a half hours.and the level hours include the tests.
- The student shall be entitled to a 50% refund during the first three lessons.
- If the student wishes to pause the class, he/she may postpone the use of his/her balance for a period not exceeding one month. After this period, the student shall lose the right to refund , or to use his balance.
- The student can’t keep the study time agreed upon in case of pausing the study for one month.