Online Study Policy:
- Registration and Study Policy :
1) The Center accepts any student without discrimination.
2) All information registered by the student at the time of admission remains confidential and is not seen by anyone without the student’s approval .
3) After the registration, an appointment is arranged to determine the level and schedule the class.
4) Determining the level is a pure right for the center management; due to the scientific, educational and administrative experience needed.
5) The new student has the right to request a free trial lesson before proceeding any payments .
6) If the student wishes to change the agreed schedule, he or she shall return to the Center’s administration , or even the professor .
7) The class time is Dedicated to study Arabic language only.
8) class time includes a break as follows :
- 15 minutes break for the two-hour class .
- 10 minutes for an hour-and-a-half class .
- No break for one-hour class.
- Attendance and Absence Policy :
1) The student shall be present at the scheduled classes time.
2) If the student cannot attend the class for any reason, he or she shall inform the teacher at least one hours before the class via any available way such as : the program used in the study / What’s app.
3) If the student does not inform the teacher within the mentioned time, he will be charged for that class.
4) Any delay for the student will be deducted from the class time.
5) If the student is late for the class, the teacher will wait for what it equal 50% of the class time then leave .and the student will be charged for this class.
6) In case the teacher is absent for the class, the missed class will be rescheduled according to the student time availability.
7) If the teacher is late for the class, the class will be free.
8) If there is a problem with communication of the center side, the center commits to compensate the student. If the problem of the student side, the missing time will be deducted from the class time.
- Examination policy :
1) The student has to pass Two exams, one written And the second is oral .
2) Each level is 160 points divided as follows :
- 80 points for the written exam.
- 80 points for the oral exam.
3) Students are required to have at least 100 points to move from level to the next level .
4) The exam time is at the end of the level but the student has the right to request postponing it for revision.
5) In the case that the student is not able to get the passing mark, he / she may request to redo the exam within one week for revision .
6) The student’s written exam will be send by the teacher via e-mail and the student sends it back to the teacher for correction .
7) The written exam will be followed by an oral exam and a revision for the written exam and explain the student’s mistakes .
8) The written exam takes place outside the class time, but the oral exam is performed during the class time.
9) During the course , the student will be charged with assignments and homework, which must be carried out and sent to the professor in order to ensure the seriousness of the study.
- Financial Policies :
1) Lesson does not start unless the payment is proceeded.
2) All the time packages are a monthly packages.
3) The student’s hours balance is subject to the rules of validity as follows:
- 5 hours package is valid for 30 days.
- 10 hours package is valid for 30 days.
- 20 hours package is valid for 40 days.
- 30 hours package is valid for 45 days.
- 40 hours package is valid for 50 days.
4) The student will receive the following free of charge:
- placement test.
- Written exam.
- Trail lesson.
5) The student is entitled to full refund if the class has not begin.
6) The student is entitled to request a refund of 75% of his payments during the first three classes.
7) The refund Possibility ends by the end of the first three classes.
8) The student has the right to pause the class while keeping his/her credit of hours according to the following terms:
- The class pause shall not exceed the validity of the balance
- the administration should be informed 3 days before.
- the class schedule or the teacher might be changed due to this pause.