Overview of Faculty and Staff
We at Kalimah believe that the teacher is the corner stone in teaching and from this starting point we chose our teachers on a number of premises which are:
- Excellence in his knowledge of teaching.
- Strong adherence to ethical and moral values.
- Strength of comprehension of given subjects.
- Flexibility in methods of teaching.
- Patience with students.
- Ability to adapt teaching techniques to assist students.
Meet the Directors
The Directors and staff are highly trained at University levels and have many years of teaching experience. This is very important when comes to administering and preparing curricula and the preparation of exams at Kalimah Center.
Bachelor of Arabic Dar el Uloom, Cairo University
– 5 Years working as an Arabic teacher for non-arabic speakers. Currently Deputy Director of Kalimah Center.[/fusion_person]
Bachelor of Arabic and Islamic studies from Faculty of Education, Zagazig University
– 5 Years working as an Arabic teacher for non-arabic speakers.[/fusion_person]
Teacher Selection Process
- Ustadh Musa Shoukat (The director of the centre)
- Ustadh Mohammed Ahmad (deputy director of the centre)
- Ustadh Ahmed Shafi (Director of online learning)
All of the above Directors and Senior Staff members have also chosen to be with the students in the class room despite their numerous responsibilities to benefit the students with the knowledge they have.