This course enables students to enhance and acquire Arabic language skills in reading writing, listening and speaking.
In addition, it supports each skills-based lesson with speaking activities designed to give students the opportunity to acquire and practice vocabulary and grammar.
This level aims to improve all four language skills, speaking, listening, reading and writing. In addition, it provides students with the confidence to communicate in Arabic in this topics:
By the end of this course, students will be able to do the following:
• Understand texts that consist mainly of high frequency everyday language related to Weather, Places and Hoppies.
• Understand the description of events, feelings related to Weather, Places and Hoppies.
• Write simple connected text Weather, Places and Hoppies.
• Write personal compositions describing experiences and impressions related to Weather, Places and Hoppies.
• Deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken
• Enter unprepared into conversation on Weather, Places and Hoppies.
• Connect phrases in a simple way in order to describe experiences and events related to Weather, Places and Hoppies.
• Understand the main points of clear standard speech on Weather, Places and Hoppies.
This is a part of Arabic for beginners program, this level contains the following topics:
Passing the Course
Students must obtain 60% or more in three of the four skills. which will be measured by an oral test at the end of each level.