This course enables students to enhance and acquire Arabic language skills in reading writing, listening and speaking.
In addition, it supports each skills-based lesson with speaking activities designed to give students the opportunity to
acquire and practice vocabulary and grammar.
This course aims to improve all four language skills, speaking, listening, reading and writing. In addition, it provides students with the confidence to communicate in Arabic in a variety of different topics.
By the end of this course, students will be able to do the following:
• Understand texts that consist mainly of high frequency everyday language
• Understand the description of events, feelings and wishes in personal letters
• Write simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest
• Write personal compositions describing experiences and impressions
• Deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken
• Enter unprepared into conversation on topics that are familiar, of personal interest or pertinent to everyday life
(e.g. family, hobbies, work, travel and current events)
• Connect phrases in a simple way in order to describe experiences and events.
• Briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans
• Understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school,
This course is consist of 5 levels each level consist of 3 lessons, , including the following topics:
Passing the Course
Students must obtain 60% or more in three of the four skills. which will be measured by an oral test at the end of each level. Students who pass the course are eligible to commence the Upper Intermediate Course
Kalimah Center wishes you a happy Eid. May Allah accept from us all and bestow peace and joy on all Muslims. Our support will be back to work on next Sunday InshaAllah.